Monday, January 10, 2011

Picketers at a funeral

 I read the story about the so called Christians that are picketing funerals. It's not in my nature to judge a person by their beliefs, if their beliefs aren't hurting anyone. I feel a bitter rage towards these people they make my God look bad and mud his image by caring out such hateful acts. Come on a 9 year old child gets shot which is murder HELLO MURDER (DO NOT KILL) and they want to go picket at it and say that the shooter was God sent and the child died because of sin. God died on the cross for sins, he doesn't send a man to murder people then go to prison and cause such pain it's all crap, makes me ill. I hate violence but I too am only human and if these occult bastards showed up at my loved ones funeral minis the children in their group I'd hurt them, not kill them but surely beat their mouths with their hateful picket signs. A Church that promotes murder is not a church of God at all, surely they are doing the work of the devil with that kind of hate. These are the type of people that cause unnecessary wars and murder and hate crimes. It will just get worse, you picket a funeral come on a fricken funeral where people are morning their dead and what happens next someone at the funeral looses it and kills one of the picketers then the rest of the picketers picket that funeral what in the hell is the matter with people you don't kill over faiths and religions, that's not of GOD. I pray all these people see the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment